- — Jeneé Osterheldt (@JeneeinKC)Mon, Feb 29 2016 05:15:00His speech was wonderful. He waited so long to win and used his platform to take a stand. Cheers to Leo. #Oscars https://twitter.com/thereaIbanksy/status/704169183500587009 …
- — Rick Bentley (@RickBentley1)Mon, Feb 29 2016 04:20:48Lady Gaga's performance was powerful. It's one of Oscars biggest moments ever and one of the most important issues addressed. #Oscar2016
- — Carla Meyer (@CarlaMeyerSB)Mon, Feb 29 2016 04:17:47Powerful performance by Gaga, from whom I am getting a strong going-for-EGOT vibe during the past month. http://bit.ly/1OGPRxQ
- — Rich Copley (@copiousnotes)Mon, Feb 29 2016 04:17:43And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why they saved a lesser known song from a lesser known movie in the #Oscars until after 11.
- — Jeneé Osterheldt (@JeneeinKC)Mon, Feb 29 2016 04:14:05
- — Rick Bentley (@RickBentley1)Mon, Feb 29 2016 04:12:57VP Joe Biden says he's "the least qualified person here tonight." He must have missed Patricia Arquette's intro. #Oscar2016
As seen onlocalhost
All the best moments, right here