- We were super excited for our first #bpsplnchat of the year, so we jumped on a few other conversations, like the #ce14 chat and the #whatisschool chat, to drum up a little business. Both Ed and Liz were able to pull a few people in from outside chats to make #bpsplnchat more robust, and to grow our own digital PLNs!
- — Elizabeth Homan (@lizhoman)Thu, Oct 09 2014 23:55:07
- Liz got us going with an introduction and hello.
And then Ed started rolling with questions.
- — Edward Considine (@econsidine)Fri, Oct 10 2014 00:03:09
- The first had to do with Connected Educator Month -- how to stay connected and manage all of the digital tools and technologies that are consistently and constantly shifting.
- — Jeremy Hyler (@Jeremybballer)Fri, Oct 10 2014 00:09:54
- — cynthia soo hoo (@mscsoohoo)Fri, Oct 10 2014 00:06:43
- — Edward Considine (@econsidine)Fri, Oct 10 2014 00:12:02
- — Diane Mustone Hauser (@DianeMHauser)Fri, Oct 10 2014 00:14:25A2: Amazing wealth of information & resources is a HUGE benefit! Right at your fingertips! #bpsplnchat
- — Limits Not Included (@gallianstone)Fri, Oct 10 2014 00:17:40A2 for me it's also a great opportunity to connect w gen Ed Ts. My Ss benefit so much more when I'm modifying not creating #bpsplnchat
- — cynthia soo hoo (@mscsoohoo)Fri, Oct 10 2014 00:16:15
- At this point, a few side conversations on digital curation got going, that lasted throughout the rest of the chat. We mentioned next week's webinar, which seemed to spark some interest!
- — Amy Short (@amyshort2)Fri, Oct 10 2014 00:17:35
- — Diane Mustone Hauser (@DianeMHauser)Fri, Oct 10 2014 00:22:24
Oct. 9 #bpsplnchat on Connected Learning
An overview of the first #bpsplnchat of the 2014-2015 school year!
byLiz Homan26 Views