- Left to right: JC Little, Vanessa Bell, Melanie Perkins
Description from the BlogHer14 GuideThe Visual Web: Developing Your Visual VoiceThe biggest force changing how we use and embrace the web is the power of visuals. Don’t wait until you feel like a professional photographer to mix pictures into your storytelling: This session is led by visual artists who will talk about small changes that can make a big difference in the look and feel of your work. Explore your options to find (or refine) your unique visual voice.Speakers: JC Little, The Animated Woman @AnimatedWoman (animation/Illustration), Melanie Perkins, canva @melaniecanva (graphic design) Vanessa Bell, de Su Mama, @DeSuMama (photography)(my apologies to @AnimatedWoman: once again I used the wrong twitter handle, @littleanimation rather than @Animated Woman)
JC Little started the panel off with why you should be using visuals in your blog posts and social media presence.
- — FarFromParadiseBlog (@FarFrmParadise)Fri, Jul 25 2014 22:00:09
- — Court (@QuartwithaC)Fri, Jul 25 2014 21:46:06
- — JC Little (@AnimatedWoman)Fri, Jul 25 2014 23:59:30
- @animatedwoman on "you don't need to be able to draw" -- lines and dots can tell the story.
- — Tara Nicole (@taranicole)Fri, Jul 25 2014 21:55:33
- — CrunchyMetroMom (@CrunchyMetroMom)Fri, Jul 25 2014 23:42:27
#BlogHer14: Developing your visual voice
Friday July 25 afternoon breakout session: advice from visual artists on raising your blogging game with images
byLiz Ditz331 Views