- — Mathijs Lucassen (@MathijsLucassen)Wed, Jan 20 2016 10:10:44Looking forward to #OUDforL with OU students - great way to get academics working with students to improve the learning experience!
- — Elaine Thomas (@Elaine2Tweet)Wed, Jan 20 2016 10:34:10#OUDforL Great buzz at the Hack Day for Designing Online Learning for the Future. Looking forward to working with OU students and staff.
- — eLearningTechie (@eLearningTechie)Wed, Jan 20 2016 11:04:00Will & I are guests at #OUDforL in MK today. We've already solved one of OU students' tech challenges. German efficiency FTW! :D
- — Elaine Thomas (@Elaine2Tweet)Wed, Jan 20 2016 12:06:20#OUDforL Hack Day - about to start prototyping our virtual exhibition space approach to aid the online student experience.
- — Perry Williams (@e_pilgrim_UK)Wed, Jan 20 2016 12:33:00Online distance learning challenge: make students mutually visible and enable community building / engagement at different levels #OUDforL
Designing Online Learning for the Future (#OUDforL)
All the buzz from Day 3, a Hack Day bringing together students and staff of the Open University
byElizabeth Ellis136 Views