Maldives is a heavenly country made up of many islands. Our 5 star Maldives resorts below all have their own private island. It is a luxurious place in many areas with surreal beaches and surrounded by the gleaming clear waters of Indian Ocean.
- Millions of people from all over the world visit this little paradise to escape from the hustle bustle of their cities. This enchanting archipelago serves as a great place to try your diving and snorkeling skills and explore the beautiful marine life. You will love soaking up loads of vitamin D under the sun and the irresistible massages in the luxury spa facilities.
- Maldives is home to a variety of beautiful resorts for you to stay in. It is not unfair to say that the resorts of Maldives are costly to stay in, but they are worth every penny you spend. This is the perfect destination for a honeymoon or romantic break.
- One of the most stylish resorts of the country is Soneva Fushi and it won’t fail to impress you with its majestic villas surrounded by mesmerizing nature. The houses are dotted in complete privacy, amid thick flora and vegetation. The resort has some of the most exquisite furniture and design providing you comfort and ease with its modernity and eco-fabulous location.
Coco Bodu Hithi
- This resort covers a huge area and is one of the best places to enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. The rooms are excellently built with fantastic sandy beaches and superb swimming pools. You will love the services provided by the friendly staff as they make it their priority to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as you want. Along with your family and loved ones, explore the majestic waves with windsurfing, snorkeling, diving and wake-boarding.
Six Senses Laamu
- This resort is a combination of contemporary luxuries and natural beauty to make this resort as homely as possible. The outstanding designs and culinary cuisines offered by the resort makes it an amazing accommodation for you and your companions. The resort houses wonderful library and chocolate and ice-cream parlors along with the amazing hammock equipped villas. Surrounded with natural beauty, this resort also opens a direct access to the surreal beach with the special beach villas.
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
- You would be wise to plan an escape to this fabulous resort which is perfect spot for honeymooners and romantic stays. The awesome beach houses and villas boast a magnificent thatched and conical roof structure with complete contemporary and stylish furnishings. You can enjoy delicious Thai cuisines in the restaurant, served in buffet manner. There is an outdoor cinema for the couples as well as a fantastic spa in Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu Resort.
- Jumeirah Vittaveli means “vast space” and this stammeringly beautiful resort certainly lives up to its name. The resort opens up to surreal beaches from the thick vegetation and fragrance of the tropical flora. The luxury suites are highly elite and cover acres of land throughout. The charm of this island lies in the beach villas which offer a good privacy for the residents. The marble flooring and fashionably stylish furnishing along with the beamed ceilings make the resort villas look supremely traditional and contemporary in essence.