- Commercial Real Estate: The Crash That Never Happened?
- — Tony Wilbert (@twilbert)Thu, Jun 21 2012 15:03:08"The damn world's globalized on me on the past 20 years, and I don't know what to do about Greece" - Real Capital Solutions CEO. #NAREE2012
- — RGJ Business (@RGJBusiness)Thu, Jun 21 2012 15:10:27
- — Jeff Collins (@RegJeffCollins)Thu, Jun 21 2012 15:34:03
- Growing Green Homes in the New Economy
- — Michelle Olson (@shelbyo)Thu, Jun 21 2012 15:45:32Too many 3rd party "green" labels = consumer confusion when trying to understand impacts on homes. Energy Star most recognized. #NAREE2012
- — RGJ Business (@RGJBusiness)Thu, Jun 21 2012 15:53:15Gene Myers, NewTownBuilders pres. cautions against “greenwashing” when looking at various green building standards builders tout #NAREE2012
- — Kris Hudson (@KrisHudsonWSJ)Thu, Jun 21 2012 17:17:33Lifestory Research's Eric Snider at #NAREE2012 on young ppl & green homes: “They support it in theory, but in practice they won’t pay 4 it.”
- — RGJ Business (@RGJBusiness)Thu, Jun 21 2012 16:03:26Average indoor air quality 3-4 times worse than outdoors. LaVerne Williams, CEO, Environment Associates Architects #NAREE2012
- Realty Outlook – Counselors of Real Estate
- — LATimes Hot Property (@LATHotProperty)Thu, Jun 21 2012 16:58:48Ken Riggs of RE Research Corp #NAREE2012 Outlook: "What keeps me awake is what's going on in Europe."
- — Camilla McLaughlin (@CamillaMcL)Thu, Jun 21 2012 17:16:30"" Commercial real estate is going to do better than it has coming out of other recessions" Ken Riggs #NAREE2012
- — Kris Hudson (@KrisHudsonWSJ)Thu, Jun 21 2012 17:19:05
- Lunch: Historic Denver Press Club
- Vacation Homes: What’s Selling from Timeshares to Traditional Seconds
Top tweets from NAREE [Day 2]
Real estate reporters and editors with industry pros from all over the nation are in downtown Denver through Saturday to gab about all things real estate, from mortgages to sustainability. Here's a sampling of tweets from the National Association of Real Estate Editors gathering on Thursday.
byLily Leung2 Likes602 Views