- — Timothy Sandoval (@Tim_Sandoval)Fri, Apr 20 2012 22:04:08Here at Sac Police perimeter @ Auburn and Morse just hanging out waiting to see if guy who shot at police this morning in West Sac is here
- — The Sacramento Bee (@sacbee_news)Fri, Apr 20 2012 21:50:01Man detained by deputies in connection with carjacking, Interstate 80 shutdown http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2012/04/manhunt-underway-on-closed-i-80-causeway.html …com/crime/archives/2012/04/manhunt-underway-on-closed-i-80-causeway.html
- — Stefanie Cruz (@Stefanie_Cruz)Fri, Apr 20 2012 21:27:51
- — Lauren Keene (@laurenkeene)Fri, Apr 20 2012 21:04:11Interior of West Sac machine shop has been cleared. Officers now checking the outside perimeter before clearing the scene.
- — Capital Accounts (@CapitalAccounts)Fri, Apr 20 2012 20:43:07I'd really like to thank the Yolo Causeway carjacker for that 90-minute slog through Yolo Co's backroads.
As Yolo Causeway re-opens, where is the gunman?
Interstate 80 from West Sacramento to Davis is now open in both directions after 6 hours of closure after a suspected gunman crashed his first carjacked pickup truck in West Sacramento. The hunt for the suspect continues across a wide area of the Sacramento region. The Bee's Kim Minugh in West Sac.
bylgonzales1 Like25,320 Views