- Campus was filled with excitement about the Oppenheimer speaker.
- — What's Happening NS (@WH_NorthShore)Tue, Oct 01 2013 19:16:36
- A select group of students met with Ross before his Oppenheimer Lecture.
- — Stephen Schutzman (@steveschutz)Thu, Oct 03 2013 01:18:38
- They discussed how millennials can best market their personal brands to get the jobs they want.
- — Lindsey Nemcek (@ldrakert)Wed, Oct 02 2013 22:01:57
- — Anna Bryan (@annabee813)Thu, Oct 03 2013 00:46:33
- Ross wore some pretty awesome sneakers with his suit.
- More than 200 people filled the Chapel for his lecture that night.
- — Chris Way (@bornchrisway)Thu, Oct 03 2013 01:35:42
- He even dished out a few compliments to our students.
- Follow him on Twitter. He is doing some amazing things.
Ross Martin's Oppenheimer Lecture filled the house
Viacom Media executive, Ross Martin, spoke at Lake Forest College on Wednesday, October 2.
byLake Forest College56 Views