- President Randy Dunn introduced Lee to the multitude of students at Lovett Auditorium.
- Lee started to discuss reality TV shows and current music trends in the US.
- — Leigh L. Wright (@leighlwright)Tue, Feb 05 2013 01:48:00"If I wasn't in the Bible Belt, I would curse right now," Lee said in reaction to a TV show on Oxygen. Big response. #spikeatmurraystate
- Education was a major topic for Lee, he explained passion for what you do is more important than anything.
- Lee warns that parents can kill dreams as easily as anything.
- Many students had varying opinions on Lee's lecture.
Lecturer "Spikes" thought at Murray State
Spike Lee, film director and producer, visited Murray State as part of the Presidential Lecture Series.
byLexy Gross20 Views