- — Let's Move! (@letsmove)Wed, Jul 30 2014 22:57:16Learn more about cooking tips, tricks, & recipes during a #CookAtHome chat tomorrow at 4pm ET. Join in the conversation & share your ideas!
- — No Kid Hungry (@nokidhungry)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:08:22A1: Cooking together promotes positive habits for the whole family! See tips from #CookingMatters here: http://cookingmatters.org/tips/10-tips-better-family-meals … #CookAtHome
- — Let's Move! (@letsmove)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:12:47
- — No Kid Hungry (@nokidhungry)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:11:46A2: Kids love tasty dessert, so make it healthy and fun! Try banana pudding in a bag http://cookingmatters.org/recipes/banana-pudding-bag … #CookAtHome #CookingMatters
- — Food Network (@FoodNetwork)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:13:02A2 #CookAtHome Chat: Kids love avocado, especially mashed in its shell (built-in bowl!) with different toppings like corn and tomatoes.
- — Let's Move! (@letsmove)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:21:28
- — No Kid Hungry (@nokidhungry)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:19:13A3: We've got some great #CookingMatters 30 minute meals or no cook recipes if your family's in a rush! http://cookingmatters.org/recipes?field_menu_type_value=30-minute+meals&sort_by=created&sort_order=DESC&=Apply … #CookAtHome
- — Food Network (@FoodNetwork)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:22:19
- — Del Monte (@DelMonte)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:15:52
- — No Kid Hungry (@nokidhungry)Thu, Jul 31 2014 20:23:48A4: We love @MelissadArabian’s #CookingMatters advice for picky eaters at home! http://nokidhungry.org/blog/cooking-matters/2013/10/picky-eaters-home-help-here … #CookAtHome
#CookAtHome: Tips For Cooking With Your Family
Let's Move joined a Twitter chat on July 31 on tips for cooking at home with your family hosted by the Partnership for a Healthier America. Check out all the tips, tricks, and strategies to help your family cook and eat together.
byLet's Move!1 Like732 Views