- — Beatriz Valenzuela (@BeatrizVNews)Wed, Dec 02 2015 19:17:45Agencies from neighboring cities have responded to the San Bernardino active shooter on Waterman and Park View. Several hurt.
- — SB County Sheriff (@sbcountysheriff)Wed, Dec 02 2015 19:18:07Hard Closure at Orange Show Rd/ Waterman and Park Center Circle in San Bernardino. AVOID THE AREA POLICE ACTIVITY!
- Reporter Doug Saunders got there so fast, the police cordon formed behind him.
- As other newsrooms throughout Southern California scrambled to get people to San Bernardino, the Sun, assisted by the Redlands Daily Facts and other Los Angeles News Group reporters and photographers, already had multiple journalists in place, reporting live from the field.
- — Rachel*Luna (@RachelLunaPhoto)Wed, Dec 02 2015 20:23:51Bomb squad unloads equipment at San Bernardino active shooter scene. http://www.tout.com/m/virqg1?ref=twki7qgm …
- — Micah Escamilla (@MicahEscamilla)Wed, Dec 02 2015 20:33:36
- LANG journalists fanned out to cover secondary and tertiary sites, even as the chaos continued at the Inland Regional Center.
- — Joe Nelson (@SBcountyNow)Wed, Dec 02 2015 20:52:23
- — Kristina Hernandez (@TheFactsKris)Wed, Dec 02 2015 20:56:37Medical personnel are waiting outside of the Emergency Room waiting for patients. Lots of additional security.
Los Angeles News Group breaking news coverage of the Dec. 2 terrorist attack in San Bernardino
The attack on the Inland Regional Center on Dec. 2 occurred at 11 a.m., 2.7 miles from the newsroom of the San Bernardino Sun.