Q1: Starting with a non tech question! In the last20 years what’s changed about the student experience?
- — eLearningTechie (@eLearningTechie)Fri, Nov 04 2016 12:34:45
- — James Clay (@jamesclay)Fri, Nov 04 2016 12:36:16A1 Feb 17 1996 In Philadelphia, Garry Kasparov beats "Deep Blue" in a second chess match. Could we use AIs in the next gen VLE? #codesign16
- — Andy McGregor (@andymcg)Fri, Nov 04 2016 12:38:39
- — Vicki Dale (@vhmdale)Fri, Nov 04 2016 12:39:13
- — David Hopkins (@hopkinsdavid)Fri, Nov 04 2016 12:57:09A1 greater understanding of issues facing students (money, health, living conditions, work) and impact/importance on learning #codesign16 https://twitter.com/Jisc/status/794517483084464130 …
- — Lis Parcell (@lisparcell)Fri, Nov 04 2016 12:41:25A1: Info/content/(e-)resources no longer scarce/predictably packaged but ubiquitous and harder to organise in time available #codesign16
Q2: What are the most frustrating elements ofthe existing digital learning environments you use?
- — Paul Styles (@edtechpaul)Fri, Nov 04 2016 12:40:49A2 too clunky and lacking intuitive experience for both learners and possible more important staff!! #codesign16 plus all the add ons https://twitter.com/jisc/status/794519177147088896 …
#Codesign16: Digital Learning Environments Tweetchat
byLawrie Phipps288 Views