- At this stage, you should tell your doctor about any problems appear, such as the presence of sugar or disorder in kidney function or tired heart.
- There are some medical tests that help the doctor to identify the status of fetal growth include:
My Personal Blogs Here health.producrate.com/
- taking a sample of fluid surrounding the fetus to protect him to see the overall condition of the fetus.
- ultrasound to see the fetal position, size and expense of old and learn What if there are abnormalities possible to occur and when are the birth process.
- The stages of fetal growth: is the growth of the fetus inside the uterus on the three stages and each stage include about three months.
* Phase I: and include the first three months of pregnancy, which is very important for the growth of the child.
- Baby begins to grow 8 cm in length and begins Members of large growth. - It is necessary at this stage not to be subjected to smoke or drink alcohol or use drugs is wrong.
- For there must be a good feed for the mother with a suitable rest.
- The first month:
- Heart starts lung and brain growth and begins the heart in the flickering at the end of day 25 of this month.
- And the fetus is surrounded by fluid to protect it from pressure or trauma and continue the fetus to grow inside this liquid until birth.
- starts the umbilical cord in the growth which consists of a group of blood vessels that carry food from the mother to the fetus and carries waste fetus out.
- start your weight increase
and swelling breasts and suffer from nausea in the morning.
- must be to quit any bad habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol and not taking any medications, but consult a doctor.
- The second month:
- grow hands and fingers and legs with the beginning of the formation of the knees, ankle and toes.
- begin the stomach and liver in growth.