- The event kicked off with presentations from district nurses from across Scotland sharing their experiences of Buurtzorg to date.
- — Jane Davidson (@MEjanedavidson)Thu, Oct 13 2016 18:05:45District Nurses step up for @NHSBorders and speak out for http://community.Watch this space #buurtz3… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/786629008549093376 …
- — Erica Reid (@esjreid)Thu, Oct 13 2016 09:15:07
- — Audrey Birt (@AudreyBirt)Thu, Oct 13 2016 09:29:41@CornerstoneScot really embracing the change required for #buurtzorg #buurtz3 https://twitter.com/lwic_qi/status/786498491061301254 …
- — Sally shaw (@shaw_sally)Thu, Oct 13 2016 09:32:12Great to hear from third sector organisation about how the Care Inspectorate are working with them to support this new model #buurtz3
- — Pat Tyrrell (@PatTyrrell1)Thu, Oct 13 2016 09:31:16#buurtz3 Hazel SCN from NHS D&G talks about Annandale and Eskdale's approach to adopting Buurtzorg principles and staff excitement
- — Elizabeth Higgins (@higgins_lizzy)Thu, Oct 13 2016 09:33:07Great start hearing from practitioners across health & social care about drivers for change. Enthusiasm and passion #buurtz3
- — Clare Cable (@ClareCable)Thu, Oct 13 2016 09:37:04Delia was inspired #buurtz3 hearing @josdeblok @QNI_Scotland conference - fab! https://twitter.com/esjreid/status/786495472462692352 …
- The opening presentations created a lot of energy, and there was much discussion around the opportunities and challenges of Buurtzorg.
Buurtzorg Learning Network 3rd Workshop: Putting the Principles into Practice
An event which allowed test sites to share their progress to date and further explore the principles of Buurtzorg.