- Many of us waited for the shuttle on the roof of the Times building or parking garage. Ken Schwencke of @latimesdatadesk found Eddy Hartenstein among the onlookers.
- — Jason Wells (@JasonBretWells)Fri, Sep 21 2012 11:55:33
- — Kate Linthicum (@katelinthicum)Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:58:13Was heading to the beach on the 105 when the shuttle landed. Traffic stopped. People got out of their cars. Even the cops were taking pics.
- — Maeve Reston (@MaeveReston)Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:16:31The Space Shuttle has now flown over my house twice. Hard to miss with the warning sign of those roaring jets: http://lat.ms/cxoCL8
- — Kate Mather (@katemather)Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:41:01