- I'll eventually be adding many to the appropriate parent engagement "Best" list. You can find them all here
- — Renee Moore (@TeachMoore)Fri, Nov 25 2016 16:32:19That's a dangerous slope. Who will decide what "involved" means for me and my children? https://twitter.com/remimsu1/status/802187651092774912 …
- — LaChawn Smith (@LaChawnSmith)Wed, Nov 23 2016 12:33:5310 Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference https://educationcloset.com/2016/11/15/10-tips-for-a-successful-parentteacher-conference/ … via @
- — Larry Ferlazzo (@Larryferlazzo)Tue, Nov 22 2016 16:49:26Some Chicago-Area Elementary School Teachers Turn to 'Un-Homework' http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/time_and_learning/2016/11/some_chicago_area_elementary_school_teachers_turn_to_un_homework.html?cmp=eml-enl-eu-news2 … via @educationweek
- — Larry Ferlazzo (@Larryferlazzo)Sat, Nov 26 2016 20:38:51Scholastic Survey: More Must Be Done to Help Students Outside the Classroom | National News | US News http://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2016-11-21/scholastic-survey-more-must-be-done-to-help-students-outside-the-classroom?src=usn_tw …
November's Useful Parent Engagement Resources – Part Three
I'm way behind in posting resources on my parent engagement blog. Instead of publishing individual posts, I'll just be sharing a bi-weekly or monthly list of useful links.
byLarry Ferlazzo583 Views