- I'll eventually be adding many to the appropriate parent engagement "Best" list. You can find them all here.
- — Alexander (@alexanderrusso)Mon, Jul 03 2017 14:35:59
- — Susan Ohanian (@susanoha)Sat, Jul 01 2017 12:41:07Check out why kids whose parents visit Charlotte Food Shelf are reading for pleasure http://www.charlottenewsvt.org/2017/06/30/food-shelf-news-june/ …
- — MomsRising (@MomsRising)Fri, Jun 30 2017 12:30:00
- — Kate Taylor (@katetaylornyt)Thu, Jun 29 2017 19:34:56"We're mature people": Native American families protest what they see as paternalism by an all-white school board https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/28/nyregion/school-board-decisions-spur-onondaga-nation-protest.html …
- — Robert Windorf (@multcult07)Wed, Jun 28 2017 18:24:21
- — Rachel Cohen (@rmc031)Wed, Jun 28 2017 12:19:36I wrote something for the ten-year anniversary of the Supreme Court's 'Parents Involved' school integration decision http://theprosp.ec/2s129OY
- — Education Week (@educationweek)Mon, Jun 26 2017 22:02:45
- — The Hechinger Report (@hechingerreport)Fri, Jun 23 2017 16:07:00Back off parents: It's not your job to teach Common Core math when helping with homework - http://hechingerreport.org/back-off-parents-its-not-your-job-to-teach-common-core-math-when-helping-with-homework/ …
- — Parent Hub (@ParentHub_UK)Mon, Jun 19 2017 06:42:00
July's (2017) Useful Parent Engagement Resources – Part One
I'm way behind in posting resources on my parent engagement blog. Instead of publishing individual posts, I'll just be sharing a bi-weekly or monthly list of useful links.
byLarry Ferlazzo314 Views