- I'll eventually be adding many to the appropriate parent engagement "Best" list. You can find them all here.
- — Daisy Dyer Duerr (@DaisyDyerDuerr)Sun, Apr 30 2017 15:47:03
- — Paul Bruno (@MrPABruno)Sat, Apr 29 2017 12:32:46Re: CA's 'parent trigger' law.//Court sides with group trying to turn Orange County campus into a charter school http://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-edu-parent-trigger-upheld-in-orange-county-20170428-story.html …
- — Education Week (@educationweek)Fri, Apr 28 2017 21:32:09
- — FamilyDinnerProject (@FDP_Tweets)Thu, Apr 27 2017 17:23:03People ask us all the time, "What's the research behind family dinners?" Here are some of the highlights. https://thefamilydinnerproject.org/about-us/benefits-of-family-dinners/ …
- — Shelly Sanchez (@ShellTerrell)Thu, Apr 27 2017 16:33:064 activities for students to celebrate their families http://www.ala.org/alcts/preservationweek/ch/families … #edchat #eltchat #MothersDay
- — Carl Hendrick (@C_Hendrick)Mon, Apr 17 2017 18:02:52The Role of Family Characteristics for Students’ Academic Outcomes http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/resolve/doi?DOI=10.1111%2Fcdev.12809 …
April's (2017) Useful Parent Engagement Resources – Part Five
I'm way behind in posting resources on my parent engagement blog. Instead of publishing individual posts, I'll just be sharing a bi-weekly or monthly list of useful links.
byLarry Ferlazzo85 Views