- We started getting our volunteers ready by hosting a series of trainings across the city!
- — LACntyBikeCoalition (@lacbc)Tue, Sep 15 2015 21:30:18
- — LindaMilazzo (@LindaMilazzo)Wed, Sep 16 2015 06:03:34
- On Wednesday, we woke up early for Round 1 of the bike+ped count: the 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. shift.
- — LACntyBikeCoalition (@lacbc)Wed, Sep 16 2015 13:06:16
- — HOTTAMAN☆ ESCADAMAN (@HOTTAESCADA)Wed, Sep 16 2015 14:15:59
#LABikePedCount 2015: Who Gets Counted Counts
In September and October, over 400 volunteers joined LACBC, Los Angeles Walks, and UCLA Lewis Center for Regional Policy Studies for the fourth biennial Los Angeles Bike and Pedestrian Count, presented by AARP. With over 150 count locations throughout Los Angeles City and 600 shifts (including make-up ones), volunteers saved the count with their clipboard and tally marks. Thank you to all of our volunteers who made sure that people on bikes and on foot got counted and contributed 1,200 hours of service!