- — Frankie Boyle (@frankieboyle)Wed, Sep 26 2012 22:02:13If someone offers you drugs, just say no and keep saying no. It's the only way to get the price right down. #drugslive
- — James O'Malley (@Psythor)Wed, Sep 26 2012 21:20:24I've only just discovered that MDMA is the same thing as ecstacy. Not sure if this is because I'm a humanities graduate or am just uncool.
- — James O'Malley (@Psythor)Wed, Sep 26 2012 21:23:58That poor bloke - not only does he have drug issues, but he's going to be trending on Twitter for dressing like an arse. #drugslive
- — James O'Malley (@Psythor)Wed, Sep 26 2012 21:52:27Conspiracy theory: #drugslive is a secret plot by the government to encourage more drug use, to make people happier about the cuts
- — James O'Malley (@Psythor)Wed, Sep 26 2012 21:52:54Greater drug use will also make Chris Grayling's hardline stance untenable, allowing the LibDems to get their more liberal way by accident.
#DrugsLive Twitter Commentary
Live-Tweets of a BBC4 Documentary