- The first session I attended on a whim - I didn't notice the session called "50 Shades of Chick Lit" until late, so I arrived at 9am to see if I could get tickets.
- The Octagon Theatre had a line of families, out past the Arts Building. Sunday is also the free family sessions day!
- — Digital Cuttlefish (@cuttlefishpoet)Sun, Feb 24 2013 02:01:55@kyliesturgess What about "nibbled by many" vs "devoured by few"? I mean, who wouldn't want to be devoured by many? Metaphorically,I mean.
- — kyliesturgess (@kyliesturgess)Sun, Feb 24 2013 02:12:00@cuttlefishpoet on reaching audiences and appeal and prejudice against chick lit / hen lit / "cliterature" and so on.
- Then I ran over to the Octagon Theatre (a waste of time - they ran late with the previous session and hundreds of families were leaving the venue!) for A Different Perspective.
Adventures At The Perth Writers Festival - Sunday #PWF #PerthFest
Some Tweets from attending sessions at the Perth Writers Festival, 2013.