February 18-26th, 100,000 people took part in Resistance Recess at elected officials' events, town halls, and other public appearances to make it clear to those who represent us, that tolerance of Trump's hurtful agenda is unacceptable.
Here are just a few of the highlights from Resistance Recess week:
- ACA Repeal is on thin ice:
- MoveOn's Ben Wikler published this oped in response to President Trump's tweet dismissing the protests-which became the #1 story on Reddit
- You showed up to your Republican Senators and Representatives town halls,
- As well as your Democratic Senators and Representatives town halls:
- And when many Senators and Representatives refused to hold public town halls, you brought the town hall to them