- And that's a wrap ...
- — YNN Traffic (@AtxTrafficMan)Thu, May 09 2013 23:00:57POTUS TRAFFIC: President Obama back on board Air Force One. 130 Toll Rd & Hwy 71 lanes now open as POTUS heads back to Washington
- Watchers await Obama's departure from Austin.
- President Obama has concluded his speech at Applied Materials.
- APD apologizing for additional congestion this afternoon.
- — Austin Police Dept (@Austin_Police)Thu, May 09 2013 22:07:26Thank you to everyone for being patient today as the President of the United States visited Austin. #ObamaATX
- Even as the President speaks, photographers gather snap some photos of the Commander-in-Chief's plane before he leaves.
- In a bit of a gaffe, the President mispronounced Mayor Leffingwell's name.
- — Troy Dillinger (@troydillinger)Thu, May 09 2013 22:03:39I seriously think Obama mispronounced Mayor Leffingwell's name. Leavingwell? That'll prolly come up in the next election... #ObamaAustin
- The President at Applied Materials.
- — Agenda Texas (@AgendaTexas)Thu, May 09 2013 22:09:46Pres. Obama tying all his stops in Austin together at his last event at Applied Materials. From education at Manor to Stubb's BBQ to Tech.
- President Obama has begun speaking.
Obama in Austin
President Obama's "Middle Class Jobs & Opportunity Tour" is starting right here in Austin. Here's the rundown of all the reaction on the Twittersphere. More of KUT News' Obama coverage here: http://bit.ly/11W2kam
byKUT News1,081 Views