- On Wednesday 6 February, Google AdWords announced a major change that will affect the future of all their advertisers
- It's so big they've even announced a series of 6 webinars to cover the changes.
- Some liked the changes:
- Others really, really didn't:
- But what exactly are the changes - and what do they mean for advertisers?
Device Targeting is Going to Change
- It's the end of device-specific campaigns.
- Desktop & Tablet Targeting
- Desktops and tablets will be grouped together with no way to opt out of either or modify bids by device: