- Following is an edited curation of social-media sharing from the #VES11 conference last week in Las Vegas. As part of my ongoing work in exploring new storytelling forms, I pick an interesting conference each week involving social media and suss useful information to share. Comments welcome @krochmal on Twitter.
- — JuleBlankinship (@JuleBlankinship)Thu, Jan 13 2011 16:50:44The brain does not distinguish between an experience created authentically (virtual worlds) and a reality. #ves11
- — eventsforgood (@eventsforgood)Wed, Jan 12 2011 16:24:55
- — rich_asay (@rich_asay)Wed, Jan 12 2011 16:38:11
- — michellebruno (@michellebruno)Wed, Jan 12 2011 17:44:17UBM did 100 virtual events in '10. will double that # in '11. Plus they R second largest live event organizer in world. coincidence? #VES11
- — llmilleribm (@llmilleribm)Wed, Jan 12 2011 17:59:43
Distance Curation of Virtual Edge Summit (Las Vegas) 01/11
Distance curation of social media sharing from #VES11, an event about virtual events. The big idea for 2011 is the hybrid event, combining face-to-face with virtual and doing it well. Lot of implications for education. Lots of nuggets here.
byMo Krochmal671 Views