- Following is my curation of the social-media sharing around Brian Storm's Monday night talk at the Cronkite journalism school at Arizona State. There are additional links, from the YouTube embed of a three-year retrospective of Media Storm's work at the beginning, to links to Mr. Storm's social media accounts and other biographical information appended at the end.Links were selected based on information value, as well as event color and opinion.
- — nicknewman801 (@nicknewman801)Mon, Jan 31 2011 17:18:00
- Live-tweeting of event
- — BrianManzullo (@BrianManzullo)Tue, Feb 01 2011 02:13:39Great mix of video/photo but Storm emphasizes photo. Still photography allows you to contemplate the moment. #CronkMSM
- — SuperDuperLiam (@SuperDuperLiam)Tue, Feb 01 2011 02:03:51I want to hear how Brian Storm uses a background in photojournalism to tell stories with other media #cronkmsm
- — nicknewman801 (@nicknewman801)Tue, Feb 01 2011 02:03:15
- — SuperDuperLiam (@SuperDuperLiam)Tue, Feb 01 2011 02:17:30A wise man once told me a man will live as long as he keeps working. The old farmer in this presentation must be living forever. #cronkmsm
- — BrianManzullo (@BrianManzullo)Tue, Feb 01 2011 02:17:50Visual sequence = take a 90-second event, compressing it to 12 seconds and not missing a single element of the story. #CronkMSM
- — nicknewman801 (@nicknewman801)Tue, Feb 01 2011 02:20:07
Brian Storm At Cronkite School, Arizona State #CronkMSM
Distance curation of social media from multimedia storyteller Brian Storm's presentation at Arizona State University on Monday, January 31, 2011. I showed my journalism students this work and it never failed to inspire. Would have liked to hear in person.
byMo Krochmal329 Views