- An awesome review from Lyn Hilt on the PLP blog:
- Our question...
- Responses from across the globe...
- — Jason Markey (@jmarkeyAP)Tue, Jan 15 2013 12:26:37Shared my voicethread comment for the #uglpd book club - join the discussion! User Generated Learning » Week 2 http://www.usergeneratedlearning.com/virtual-book-club/week-2/ …atedchatning.com/virtual-book-club/week-2/ #edchat
- — brette lockyer (@brettelockyer)Tue, Jan 15 2013 20:54:02One of the qns from this wk's #uglpd How will you make your learning transparent? Makes me think what a wimp I've been on my tchr blog!
- — Leslie Lindballe (@onepercentyello)Wed, Jan 16 2013 13:09:00
- — Kristen Swanson (@kristenswanson)Wed, Jan 16 2013 20:50:00My thoughts on blogging, connections, and public reflections #uglpd http://www.kristenswanson.org/2012/10/digital-ties-run-deep.html …anson.org/2012/10/digital-ties-run-deep.html
- — Holly Fairbrother (@MrsHollyEnglish)Thu, Jan 17 2013 23:30:34
- — Paula Nespeca Deal (@pdeal)Thu, Jan 17 2013 20:20:32
- Tools, articles, and links...
- — Kristen Swanson (@kristenswanson)Tue, Jan 15 2013 13:15:56
- — Kris Woodcock (@kriswoodcock)Thu, Jan 17 2013 20:52:23
UGL Virtual Book Club: Public Reflection
During the second week of our virtual book club, we added some new voices to the mix. As we explored and considered the need for public reflection, we learned from each other. Highlights below!