- Our Question....
- Responses from across the globe...
- — Holly Fairbrother (@MrsHollyEnglish)Sun, Jan 13 2013 09:36:46
- — Jason Markey (@jmarkeyAP)Mon, Jan 07 2013 14:08:19Dedicating time for all 3 components of #uglpd is a must for me, essential to professional growth. Web amplifies my net & filter
- — Rebecca Kelly (@bekcikelly)Mon, Jan 07 2013 15:56:28
- — Rebecca Kelly (@bekcikelly)Mon, Jan 07 2013 15:50:50
- — brette lockyer (@brettelockyer)Wed, Jan 09 2013 23:47:34#uglpd Hmm, so when do we find time for learning/curation? Is is more a matter of the attitude rather than the routine that we can develop?
- — Holly Fairbrother (@MrsHollyEnglish)Sun, Jan 13 2013 14:04:00Exploring Learning: Take charge of your own learning this year! http://mrshollyexploringlearning.blogspot.com/2013/01/take-charge-of-your-own-learning-this.html?spref=tw …riedchatniedtechgsuglpdomkristenswansoncharge-of-your-own-learning-this.html?spref=tw #edchat #edtech #uglpd @kristenswanson
- Curation tools shared by awesome tweeters...
- — Glenda Morris (@jasmont1)Mon, Jan 07 2013 16:19:13RT @kristenswanson: Twitter as a curation tool via @langwitches http://langwitches.org/blog/2013/01/03/twitter-as-a-curation-tool/ …rguglpd/2013/01/03/twitter-as-a-curation-tool/ #uglpd
- — brette lockyer (@brettelockyer)Wed, Jan 09 2013 23:52:25#uglpd Reviewing my professional teacher curation tools, is it time to bring iTunesU forward? Mine's got cobwebs on it.
- — Kristen Swanson (@kristenswanson)Fri, Jan 11 2013 01:40:53
- — Holly Fairbrother (@MrsHollyEnglish)Sun, Jan 13 2013 13:12:39https://kindle.amazon.com/post/a3Ta25oAS3GkTy_tgsWKSA ….cuglpdstedtech5oedchaty_tgsWKSA #uglpd #edtech #edchat
- — Holly Fairbrother (@MrsHollyEnglish)Sun, Jan 13 2013 13:10:29
UGL Virtual Book Club: Curation
During the first week of our virtual book club, we focused on curation. East coasters, west coasters, and those from DOWN UNDER joined together to share their learning. Check out the highlights below!
bykristenswanson1 Like2,628 Views