- The chat—a regular event—is intended to shine some daylight on common writing and editing challenges, and at the same time share some of Katie and Lisa's writing and editing ideas. Katie and Lisa hope to learn from others, too.
- To open the chat, Katie and Lisa discussed common struggles that clients face.
- — Katie Rose Pryal (@krgpryal)Thu, Jan 14 2016 18:07:41
- — Joseph Fruscione (@ProfessorEx74)Thu, Jan 14 2016 18:08:37#EditQs I'm a freelance editor & former professor. Some clients have struggled in learning to write for new audiences & media.
- We talked about goal-setting, and the consequences of over-reaching when you set goals—"False Hope Syndrome."
- — Lauren Faulkenberry (@firebrandpress)Thu, Jan 14 2016 18:13:53
- — Katie Rose Pryal (@krgpryal)Thu, Jan 14 2016 18:13:15
- We discussed software and other writing tools that we can't live without.
- — Katie Rose Pryal (@krgpryal)Thu, Jan 14 2016 18:14:34
#EditQs Chat: Thursday, 1/14/2016
@krgpryal and @llmunro host the first #EditQs chat
byKatie Rose Guest Pryal26 Views