- Note: Original panelist Jennifer Snodgrass (Appalachian State University) was unable to attend, but participated in full force via Twitter.
- — Kevin Burke (@kr_burke)Sat, Nov 08 2014 01:32:46
- — Kris Shaffer (@krisshaffer)Sat, Nov 08 2014 01:38:46Starting off with critical pedagogy: http://kris.shaffermusic.com/2014/09/starting-off-with-critical-pedagogy/ … #amsmt #amspsg #mtped
- — Kris Shaffer (@krisshaffer)Sat, Nov 08 2014 01:45:44"If you can't trust students, you shouldn't be teaching." http://learning.instructure.com/2014/09/digital-pedagogy-a-case-of-open-or-shut/ … @slamteacher #amspsg #amsmt #mtped
- — Kris Shaffer (@krisshaffer)Sat, Nov 08 2014 01:47:14
- — Alex Ludwig (@celexo)Sat, Nov 08 2014 01:50:06
- — William O'Hara (@oharatheorem)Sat, Nov 08 2014 01:52:16
- — AMS Pedagogy (@amspsg)Sat, Nov 08 2014 01:57:44The #amspsg session on assessment in the digital environment is about to begin! Come join us in room 102-A of the Conference Center!
- — Wes Flinn (@WesFlinn)Sat, Nov 08 2014 02:06:12I did a music appreciation course online at the last gig. Maybe it was just that place, but it put me off my feed for a bit. (1/2) #amspsg
- — Kevin Burke (@kr_burke)Sat, Nov 08 2014 02:08:07Q1: Describe your past experience assessing students online, whether it be full courses, hybrid courses, or single activities. #amspsg
- — Wes Flinn (@WesFlinn)Sat, Nov 08 2014 02:14:00A1: My music appreciation class, designed w/ Quality Matters rubrics, some modest attempts at peer review in online discussions. #amspsg
AMS PSG Session 2 "Assessing Student Learning in the Online Environment" (Milwaukee 2014)
Kevin R. Burke (Florida Institute of Technology), Chair; Jennifer Hund (Purdue University), Douglas Shadle (Vanderbilt University), Brendan McConnville (University of Tennessee-Knoxville), Kris Shaffer (University of Colorado-Boulder), Elizabeth Wells (Mount Allison University).
byKevin Burke1 Like129 Views