- Reaction to the sentencing came fast and furious on Twitter.
- — Klaus Gaba (@SantosMenop)Fri, Dec 16 2011 11:46:01The government looks so pathetic with the verdict in the Barry Bonds perjury trial. Seriously move on to more important issues losers. #smh
- — Craig Daniels (@CraigD_24)Fri, Dec 16 2011 11:43:19
- — Madison Sommers (@soonersfan76)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:06:59Your tax dollars hard at work-out of the millions spent to prosecute Barry Bonds gets 30 days house arrest and probation.
- — Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:00:13I've never spent any time in Barry Bonds' house, but I'm guessing most people would consider a month there a vacation, not a sentence.
- — Byron Moten (@BMoSports214)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:12:06If i was the ones giving Barry Bonds house arrest. Ill put him in one of those old wooden shacks with one door and one window & an outhouse
- — Joseph J. Sivak MD (@WhenCanIGoHome)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:13:49people are doing such horrible things to one each other and the courts waste time on Barry Bonds, pathetic
- — Jeffrey J. Hecht (@gijemi)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:14:35Justice was done in the Barry Bonds case. He was convicted, sentence was light, after all he didn't kill anyone. Case cost too much, though.