- This Storify covers events that occurred before 4:30pm. For additional coverage, check out KQEDnews.org.
- Protesters began gathering at about 5:30am.
- — Chris De Benedetti (@CDeBenedetti)Fri, Jan 20 2012 06:26:43About a dozen protesters bracing rain to protest Goldman Sachs this am at 555 California st in SF #occupysf
- The apparent lack of early attendance at the protests attracted the attention of some Twitter users. Others expressed frustration with the demonstrations.
- — Simon Allardice (@simonallardice)Fri, Jan 20 2012 00:36:27Any idea when the #occupySF morons are going home so the real 99% can get home from doing an honest days work?
- — Kaitlyn Schwartz (@mmmkaitea)Fri, Jan 20 2012 00:36:27
- Police appeared ready to make arrests.
- As employees began arriving at their offices, they were met by demonstrators.
- Outside Wells Fargo: