- This Storify covers events that occurred before 4:30pm. For additional coverage, check out KQEDnews.org.
- Protesters began gathering at about 5:30am.
- — Chris De Benedetti (@CDeBenedetti)Fri, Jan 20 2012 14:26:43About a dozen protesters bracing rain to protest Goldman Sachs this am at 555 California st in SF #occupysf
- The apparent lack of early attendance at the protests attracted the attention of some Twitter users. Others expressed frustration with the demonstrations.
- — Simon Allardice (@simonallardice)Fri, Jan 20 2012 08:36:27Any idea when the #occupySF morons are going home so the real 99% can get home from doing an honest days work?
- — Kaitlyn Schwartz (@mmmkaitea)Fri, Jan 20 2012 08:36:27
- Police appeared ready to make arrests.
- As employees began arriving at their offices, they were met by demonstrators.
- Outside Wells Fargo:
Occupy San Francisco Protests, Jan. 20
Occupy Wall Street demonstrators were planning to hold a day of protests Jan. 20 in San Francisco. Events include a 6am "squid fry" at Goldman Sachs, a Bank of America "tour of shame," a rally at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center, and an Iraq Veterans Against the War protest.
byKQED News2,632 Views