- — Dan Schneider (@DanWarp)Mon, Feb 24 2014 18:39:55Harold Ramis died today. Animal House, Meatballs, Stripes, Caddyshack, Groundhog Day, Ghostbusters, etc. He entertained me and taught me.
- — Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt)Mon, Feb 24 2014 18:35:50If a Twinkie represents amount of grief I feel when someone dies, Harold Ramis' death would be a Twinkie 35 feet long weighing 600 pounds.
- — Ghostbusters.org (@Ghostbusters)Mon, Feb 24 2014 18:51:09RIP Harold Ramis. The #Ghostbusters co-writer and star was true master of his craft and will be deeply missed. http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-harold-ramis-dead-20140224,0,2259309.story …
- — Billy Crystal (@BillyCrystal)Mon, Feb 24 2014 17:55:21Sad to hear my friend Harold Ramis passed away. A brilliant, funny, actor and director. A wonderful husband and dad. Big loss to us all. bc
- — Jon Favreau (@Jon_Favreau)Mon, Feb 24 2014 17:43:58No no not Harold Ramis. Worked for him years ago. He was the real deal. Growing up, his work changed my life. He will be missed.
- — Kat Dennings (@OfficialKat)Mon, Feb 24 2014 18:27:35Devastated about Harold Ramis…Groundhog Day is my favorite movie of all time. He made people happy and influenced so many, including me.
How will you remember the great the actor and filmmaker?
by89.3 KPCC595 Views