- — UNFCCC (@UN_ClimateTalks)Sun, Jun 08 2014 09:38:35
- — Paul Watkinson (@pwatkinson)Sun, Jun 08 2014 09:14:37
- The session started with a series of case study presentations.
- — Marquant Sabrina (@marquantsabrina)Sun, Jun 08 2014 09:44:41
- — Louisa Casson (@LouisaCasson)Sun, Jun 08 2014 09:46:43
- Following presentations, a series of guiding questions was put to the room.:
- — Michelle Kovacevic (@kovamic)Sun, Jun 08 2014 09:57:26Guiding q's at #Art6Dialogue: What strategies are effective to change attitudes and behaviors toward climate friendly lifestyles?
- — Michelle Kovacevic (@kovamic)Sun, Jun 08 2014 09:58:12Guiding q's at #Art6Dialogue: How to comm scientific findings so that all of society can understand, relate to and take action on?
- Responses were solicited from across the room. Facilitator Paul Watkinson encouraged people to share their personal stories and use first names.
- — Cécile Marchand (@CecileM59)Sun, Jun 08 2014 10:04:50
- — ClimateParty2 (@ClimateParty2)Sun, Jun 08 2014 10:06:07
- — ClimateParty2 (@ClimateParty2)Sun, Jun 08 2014 10:57:39
- — Michelle Kovacevic (@kovamic)Sun, Jun 08 2014 11:13:04Get psychologists involved when talking about behavior change comms: http://www.apa.org/science/about/publications/climate-change-booklet.pdf … #Art6Dialogue
Climate change outreach and education (i.e. Article 6 to the Convention)
The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change held a dialogue on raising public awareness on climate change and mobilising climate action on 8 June, 2014. Tweets tagged with #Art6Dialogue. More info and report to be published here: http://unfccc.int/cc_inet/cc_inet/items/3514.php
byMichelle Kovacevic125 Views