- First I asked a question
- Craig: Flow Diagrams
- Dana: Low Fidelity
- Victor: Doodles and Notes
- Christopher: Conceptual Sketches
- — Christopher McCann (@letterpress_se)Mon, Nov 04 2013 17:42:13@konigi i think there is a spectrum of abstraction that I attach to all wireframes. It really depends on the context.
- Noah: Page Maps
- — Noah Mittman (@noahmittman)Mon, Nov 04 2013 17:45:50
- Karen: Schematics
- — Karen McGrane (@karenmcgrane)Mon, Nov 04 2013 17:25:31@konigi I use schematics to refer to boxes and label diagrams, wireframes for more detailed renderings with “real” content.
What do you call...
I was wondering if people used different terms to describe either drawings made in software or on paper that describe a screen view at a high level of abstraction that uses only lines and labels.