- — HACK4DK (@hack4dk)Tue, Sep 24 2013 09:41:25
- FYI some background info (in Danish - go use Google Translate) from the 2012 event.
- — HACK4DK (@hack4dk)Wed, Sep 25 2013 13:45:56Fed artikel om #HACK4DK 2012 af @kraenhansen - tjek op og glæd jer endnu mere! :) http://www.version2.dk/blog/udviklere-samlet-til-kulturarvshackathon-ved-hack4dk-48167 …lere…
- And the why? Information of the people, by the people, for the people, of course.
- — Anne Mette Rahbæk (@amrahbak)Thu, Sep 26 2013 18:36:21#hack4dk - Cool people help us to bring beautiful heritage data to a much wider use at our 2. hackaton. Thanks in advance.
- — ODM - Danish Museums (@DanishMuseums)Fri, Sep 27 2013 09:16:40
- Lots of work went into preparing for the hackathon.
- (Nice) warning to the Norwegians reading this. YOU will have a hacking event in February!
- Some people starting playing or preparing early.
- — Kim Bach (@kim_bach)Tue, Sep 24 2013 09:23:42
- — Heritage Here (@HeritageHere)Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:08:20@larsrogstad og @maritkamu er klar for #hack4dk http://kulturognaturreise.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/snart-klar-for-hack4dk-2013/ …dpress.com/2013/09/24/sna…
- Those who cannot attend are fortunate to have alternate ways to tag along. Like Conferize:
- What will people be hacking? LOTS and LOTS of data!
- — HACK4DK (@hack4dk)Wed, Sep 25 2013 19:14:20#HACK4DK 2013 Collaborative document on datasets, ideas, projects and ressources. Have a look and please add stuff. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mM6aVjl3JknX3dyxd6I1VNprmhvhEYjTlOuEwzsKTVQ/edit …t/d/1mM…
- — Jacob R Wang (@jwangdk)Wed, Sep 25 2013 19:11:59
- — DanskKulturarv (@danskkulturarv)Fri, Sep 27 2013 06:00:34
- Ideas were tossed around in the days before #hack4dk. I like this one mapping the age of buildings in a city:
- — Charlotte S H Jensen (@charlotteshj)Fri, Aug 30 2013 17:00:58En rigtig cool idé: bygninger vist på kort "efter årstal"! Måske noget til #hack4dk http://dev.citysdk.waag.org/buildings/#52.3507,4.8999,12 …uildingjohannabergx @johannaberg )
- The first day began with Ignite! sessions in both Aarhus and Copenhagen - and they were streamed!
- — Michael Peter Edson (@mpedson)Thu, Sep 26 2013 13:44:26
- There were music suggestions to get people warmed up. :)
And so it came to pass that the successful hackathon from 2012 called #hack4DK returned in 2013 to the delight of the eager hackers. Day 1 ignited everyone's imagination with ... Ignite! sessions. (Mothership for the project is http://hack4dk.wordpress.com.)