- — Morgan Hasegawa (@MoHasegawa)Fri, Jun 06 2014 00:48:12Jon Meis was the student who tackled the shooter. An amazing example of selflessness and courage in the midst of fear. #JonMeis
- — Jennifer Sullivan (@SeattleSullivan)Fri, Jun 06 2014 03:20:45
- — John de Leon (@DeLeon_Times)Thu, Jun 05 2014 23:53:35#SPUshooting: Gloris Jones, 20, a SPU sophomore, was walking from her class. She got a text from a friend saying he had been shot.
- — Bryan Eaton (@sirboulevard)Thu, Jun 05 2014 23:53:23My deepest sympathies go out to the victimes of the #SPUshooting. 2 people are still in life threatening condition. I wish them the best.
- — Frances Bresnahan (@fbresnahan)Thu, Jun 05 2014 23:40:13This is the second campus shooting I've been in walking distance of when it happened...this is so sad, and it needs to stop. #spushooting
- — Jon Humbert (@jonhumbert)Thu, Jun 05 2014 23:35:08Witness: "When you hear lockdown you just think oh it's a lockdown. It's someone walking around with a toy gun or something." #spushooting
Seattle Pacific University Shooting