- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Thu, Aug 06 2015 17:52:30Understanding how to create accessible, safe spaces is not an intrinsic quality. It is a skillset built through practice & listening.
- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Fri, Aug 07 2015 01:21:22I'm not going to outlast the co-worker who told me I didn't belong, but I did outlast the manager who gaslighted me for nearly a year.
- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Fri, Aug 07 2015 01:26:11There's the time I raised the issue of alcohol use at company events with our head of HR and got a speech about personal responsibility.
- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Fri, Aug 07 2015 01:35:17Hetero couples get married in our offices, but publicly acknowledging SCOTUS marriage equality decision would be too "controversial."
- — Christie Koehler (@christi3k)Fri, Aug 07 2015 01:49:44We have zero support for addressing and resolving conflict, which means rampant conflict avoidance and passive aggressiveness.
Christie's Exit Letter
A Mozilla employee of many years, who withstood significant public criticism for supporting Mozilla though the Eich crisis, resigns.
byjust another collector1,319 Views