- — Meet the Blogger (@Meettheblogger)Tue, Jun 23 2015 19:03:18There we go! 24th edition of #MTBchat, welcome! Our theme tonight: writing the best titles for your blogpost
- — Margje aka Toet (@ToetTwit)Tue, Jun 23 2015 19:15:45
- — Kirsten Jassies (@kirst_enj)Tue, Jun 23 2015 19:16:15
- — Debbieschrijft.nl (@debbievancleef)Tue, Jun 23 2015 19:19:53#mtbchat My best blog titles are 'blij': 'HEMA blijmakers: power bank + micro USB oplaadkabel' en 'Blije dijen met bandelettes'
- — Kirsten Jassies (@kirst_enj)Tue, Jun 23 2015 19:18:26
- — Debbieschrijft.nl (@debbievancleef)Tue, Jun 23 2015 19:29:45#mtbchat A3. Inspiration? Anywhere on social media on IRL. I like titles that alliterate (is that the right word in English?)
Titles for Blogposts #MTBChat 25
1. What the best blogtitle you wrote and why? 2. What titles make you click through to read a whole blogpost? 3. How do you find inspiration for blogtitles? 4. Do you have a golden blogtitle-rule that works for you? 5. Do you want an inspiring title or do you want it SEO? 6. Do you alter your titles when you share on social?
byKirsten Jassies28 Views