Flooding in Colorado
Heavy rain has fallen across much of Colorado, causing major flooding in numerous cities with Boulder being one of the hardest hit locations.
- — Ryan Parker (@ryanparkerdp)Fri, Sep 13 2013 22:53:12
- — CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk)Fri, Sep 13 2013 21:23:07More heavy rain is expected in flood-devastated Colorado. At least 172 people are missing in one county. http://on.cnn.com/1eNkbIV
- — City of Boulder, CO (@bouldercolorado)Fri, Sep 13 2013 21:23:17Sept. 13, 2013- Boulder Announces Breach in Wastewater Pipeline at 61st and Valmont: There is no immediate thr... http://bit.ly/18dIubX
- — KOAA News 5 (@KOAA_5)Fri, Sep 13 2013 19:03:51Colorado Springs releases initial flood damage assessment. DETAILS: http://www.koaa.com/news/city-releases-initial-flooding-damage-assessment/ …e…cofloododwaldofloododcowxwx -KB
- — The Associated Press (@AP)Fri, Sep 13 2013 15:44:02Latest on Colo. floods: -Death toll rises to 4 -80 ppl in Boulder unaccounted for -Evacuations continue http://apne.ws/19Qgnmt
- — Denver Post Library (@dplibrary)Fri, Sep 13 2013 12:33:50Archive PHOTOS: #Colorado farm town of Kersey flooded after Latham Reservoir #damburst in 1973: #COflood #cowx http://blogs.denverpost.com/library/2013/09/13/the-latham-reservoir-dam-burst-in-1973-flooding-kersey-on-the-colorado-plains/9156/ …ibrary/2013/0…
- — City of Greeley, CO (@greeleygov)Fri, Sep 13 2013 11:43:38Water has just started to go over 71st Ave. at the Poudre River--we're closing the street in the area at this time.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 6 already did!
- EmaKTerrible for the people of Colorado. I just hope no lives will be lost during these days over weather...2013-09-13T07:45:47.606Z