- — Ryan Parker (@ryanparkerdp)Sat, Sep 14 2013 05:53:12
- — CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk)Sat, Sep 14 2013 04:23:07More heavy rain is expected in flood-devastated Colorado. At least 172 people are missing in one county. http://on.cnn.com/1eNkbIV
- — City of Boulder, CO (@bouldercolorado)Sat, Sep 14 2013 04:23:17Sept. 13, 2013- Boulder Announces Breach in Wastewater Pipeline at 61st and Valmont: There is no immediate thr... http://bit.ly/18dIubX
- — KOAA News 5 (@KOAA_5)Sat, Sep 14 2013 02:03:51Colorado Springs releases initial flood damage assessment. DETAILS: http://www.koaa.com/news/city-releases-initial-flooding-damage-assessment/ …e…cofloododwaldofloododcowxwx -KB
- — The Associated Press (@AP)Fri, Sep 13 2013 22:44:02Latest on Colo. floods: -Death toll rises to 4 -80 ppl in Boulder unaccounted for -Evacuations continue http://apne.ws/19Qgnmt
- — Denver Post Library (@dplibrary)Fri, Sep 13 2013 19:33:50Archive PHOTOS: #Colorado farm town of Kersey flooded after Latham Reservoir #damburst in 1973: #COflood #cowx http://blogs.denverpost.com/library/2013/09/13/the-latham-reservoir-dam-burst-in-1973-flooding-kersey-on-the-colorado-plains/9156/ …ibrary/2013/0…
- — City of Greeley, CO (@greeleygov)Fri, Sep 13 2013 18:43:38Water has just started to go over 71st Ave. at the Poudre River--we're closing the street in the area at this time.
Flooding in Colorado
Heavy rain has fallen across much of Colorado, causing major flooding in numerous cities with Boulder being one of the hardest hit locations.
byKING 5 News 5 Likes3,145 Views