- — KiKi L'Italien (@kikilitalien)Tue, Sep 18 2012 18:00:48[Host] Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to this week's Association Chat! I'm your host, KiKi L'Italien. Who's in? #assnchat
- [Host](Q1): What's holding you back from doing the best you could be doing at your present job?
- — Cecilia Sepp (@CeciliaSepp)Tue, Sep 18 2012 18:08:13#assnchat: what is holding me back: only 24 hours per day! I love the work I do but I always think I could be doing more.
- — Cecilia Sepp (@CeciliaSepp)Tue, Sep 18 2012 18:09:00#assnchat: Q1: I also need to remember to schedule creative time. I'm a creative person but based on my research it needs to be planned!
- — Craig Sorrell (@craigsorrell)Tue, Sep 18 2012 18:11:23A1: as Peter Gibbions as it sounds: incentive. If I'm awesome (which I am) or mediocre I get paid the same. #assnchat
- — Laurence Hart (@piewords)Tue, Sep 18 2012 18:11:31
- — Laurence Hart (@piewords)Tue, Sep 18 2012 18:12:45
- — Kylee Coffman (@KyleeCoffman)Tue, Sep 18 2012 18:12:48A1) Time management -- making time for professional development, community, creativity. All I want is everything. ;) #assnchat
- [Host](Q2): What's one thing you could change this week that would help get you closer to where you want to be career-wise?
- — Cecilia Sepp (@CeciliaSepp)Tue, Sep 18 2012 18:13:14#assnchat: closer to career goal: continue focusing on writing good proposals! Also, stop worrying about tornados taking out the power.
Association Chat: What's Holding You Back?
Welcome to a Twitter chat that has stood the test of time. Every week on Tuesdays at 2 pm ET, association professionals (and other folks in related industries) get together to talk about the issues of the day. We welcome everyone to #assnchat!
byKiKi L'Italien37 Views