- — Joel Topf (@kidney_boy)Tue, Nov 12 2013 03:29:24We need a better Kayexalate and I think this is it: http://www.medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/ASN/42851 … Guess the $ per dose? I’m setting the over/under at $200
- — San Antonio Neph (@Kidney_dude)Tue, Nov 12 2013 04:27:15@kidney_boy guessing over $200; there should be head to head trial of ZS-9 with NS and lasix including a cost benefit analysis ;-)
- — Victor Cohen PharmER (@VPharmER)Tue, Nov 12 2013 15:15:40
- — Vicki Ivancevic (@VIvancevic)Tue, Nov 12 2013 22:34:37@kidney_boy I'll take the under. Since it will probably still be dispensed in 30 day supplies, it will still be horribly expensive to pt.
- Then Dr. Lerma wanted us to take a crack at the name of the drug.
- — Edgar V. Lerma (@edgarvlermamd)Tue, Nov 12 2013 20:47:04@eAJKD Nice post by @kidney_boy on new K binder ZS-9 at http://www.pbfluids.com/2013/11/so-now-that-we-know-that-zs-9-lower.html … Let's play the NAME GAME: What do you think it'll be called?
- — Nephrology On-Demand (@nephondemand)Tue, Nov 12 2013 22:09:50
- — Edgar V. Lerma (@edgarvlermamd)Wed, Nov 13 2013 01:11:13
- And leave it up to UKidney to put up a poll so everyone can vote for their favorite.
ZS-9. Over or Under $200 per 10g dose
ZS-9 the new potassium binding wonder drug now has a positive phase 2 and phase 3 trial. A NDA is probably around the corner. How much will this drug cost when it is finally approved. Take a guess.
byJoel Topf3,034 Views