- — Greg Pincus (@gregpincus)Wed, Sep 23 2015 01:00:02
- — kidlitchat (@kidlitchat)Wed, Sep 23 2015 01:00:03
- — Bonnie Adamson (@BonnieAdamson)Wed, Sep 23 2015 01:00:03
- — :Donna Marie (@WriterSideUp)Wed, Sep 23 2015 01:09:03Oh, wow, distractions? They are the monkey on my back, for sure. Typically tech stuff: internet,TV (when it's on), etc. #kidlitchat
- — Tracey M. Cox,author (@traceymcox)Wed, Sep 23 2015 01:09:27I think it depends where I'm at on my wip. If I'm stuck, it may help to be distracted by another topic. #kidlitchat
- — Jessie Maxwell (@jess_sea)Wed, Sep 23 2015 01:10:44Good distractions like walks, music or chores help me get through mental hurdles. Bad distractions just postpone progress #kidlitchat
- — Greg Pincus (@gregpincus)Wed, Sep 23 2015 01:11:29In my head, "research" is a good distraction. But sometimes it's the online rabbit hole of research. Unclear if that's good. #kidlitchat
TOPIC: Good vs. bad distractions: when do you allow yourself to wander creatively and when do you forge straight ahead?