- Vignettes, anecdotes, tweets, pictures and other updates from social media around the region.
- — rjacklin (@rjacklin)Tue, Nov 06 2012 12:45:35I actually don't mind standing in line to vote! It's good to see that I have to, this AM. Voter turn out is good! http://via.me/-6p3effu fu
- Get the latest updates on election news from around the St. Louis area, and results as they start to roll in. Click the link below.
- — Ashlyn Brewer (@AshlynBrewer)Tue, Nov 06 2012 17:54:51Official at my polling place told a voter she hoped the machine would count her vote, because she sure wasn't going to count it. #votestl :/
- — Scott Connell (@scottontv)Tue, Nov 06 2012 18:34:32
- — Antonio French (@AntonioFrench)Tue, Nov 06 2012 15:36:57@rlippmann At St. Peter's, no one could vote in one precinct until 8:30 because they didn't have the book. Over 100 voters left.
- — Erica Smith (@ericasmith)Tue, Nov 06 2012 15:17:27There are at least 50 people in the overflow hallway and more waiting outside. I should've brought coffee. And a sandwich. #stlvote
Election Day Scenes Around the St. Louis Area
One of the trends we've been watching is the wait-times voters have at polling places around the St. Louis area.
byKurt Greenbaum887 Views