- — Christine M. Moeller (@christinemmoe)Tue, Jul 11 2017 18:35:15The readings and questions are posted for tonight's #critlib chat, if you'd like to see them ahead of time: http://critlib.org/privilege-in-the-library-job-search-process/ …
- — Annie Phó (@catladylib)Wed, Jul 12 2017 01:00:06Hey #critlib! Let's get started with introductions. I'm Annie, academic librarian in L.A. and one of the moderators for tonight's chat.
- — Christine M. Moeller (@christinemmoe)Wed, Jul 12 2017 01:01:19Hi #critlib! I'm Christine, Info Lit and Instruction librarian in WI, and one of tonight's moderators.
- — Annie Phó (@catladylib)Wed, Jul 12 2017 01:01:56For tonight's #critlib chat Q's and reading, check out the website: http://critlib.org/privilege-in-the-library-job-search-process/ …
- — April I. Siqueiros (@AprilMuses)Wed, Jul 12 2017 01:02:09Hola #critlib! I'm April, academic librarian in San Diego going through the job search process and totally into this topic!
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Wed, Jul 12 2017 01:02:23Hi #critlib! I'm Kevin. Academic librarian in Denver, CO, supervisor of several MLIS students, and person of intersectional privilege.
- — Violet Fox (@violetbfox)Wed, Jul 12 2017 01:03:45To post anonymously to tonight's #critlib chat, please use @metageeky relay form: https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbwyWyihbid8kFgyc1Pu5_BTBFGZt9Ij75bA9WPjPaMu1jCgtNmQ/exec … which posts to @CritLib_anon
#critlib chat: privilege in the library job search process
For more information, visit: http://critlib.org/privilege-in-the-library-job-search-process/
byKevin Seeber438 Views