- — Andrea Johnson (@ajphotos)Tue, Jul 31 2012 03:30:00
- — Jonathan Fleming (@_bigjon)Tue, Jul 31 2012 20:57:13@JeffLThorsen congrats on using a kid to saber a bottle of champagne! http://m.pdx.eater.com/archives/2012/07/30/children-saber-champagne-kyle-maclachlan-almost-headlines-at-ipnc-2012.php …om/archives/2012/07/30/children-saber-champagne-kyle-maclachlan-almost-headlines-at-ipnc-2012.php
- — Kerry Newberry (@kerrynewberry)Sun, Jul 29 2012 21:34:49
- — William Allen (@SonomaWilliam)Sun, Jul 29 2012 17:31:03
- — Lisa Donoughe (@lisadonoughe)Sun, Jul 29 2012 17:26:33Thank you #IPNC2012 for the exceptional year of hospitality, thought leadership, fun and memorable wines. I'm leaving tired and inspired : )
IPNC 2012: Passion for Pinot
Now in its 26th year, the IPNC is a three-day event, famous around the globe, as a mecca for lovers of Pinot noir and northwest cuisine.
byKerry Newberry103 Views