- — Ken O'Connor (@kenoc7)Wed, Nov 16 2016 01:00:02Welcome to the November #CAfLNchat. Our focus tonight is AfL & Policies & Procedures. Please introduce yourself with your role & location.
- — Ken O'Connor (@kenoc7)Wed, Nov 16 2016 01:03:01Please respond to question Q1 with A1, Question 2 with A2 & so on. When you respond to another tweet use the reply function. #caflnchat
- — Heather Lye, OCT (@MsHLye)Wed, Nov 16 2016 01:05:58Was hoping to join #CAfLNchat tonight but have not had dinner yet (proposal due Friday) - enjoy and hope to catch you next month!
- — Veronica Saretsky (@MsSaretsky)Wed, Nov 16 2016 01:06:02Canadian Assessment for Learning chat is happening now! join us and share what is going on in assessment in your province! #caflnchat
- — Denine Laberge (@DenineLaberge1)Wed, Nov 16 2016 01:06:15#caflnchat A1 We are fortunate in Manitoba to have a provincial document that supports many of the things we believe in AfL...
- — Jimmy Pai (@PaiMath)Wed, Nov 16 2016 01:07:11A1. In Ontario, Growing success came out in 2010, and contains language about assessment for/as learning #caflnchat http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/policyfunding/growsuccess.pdf …
- — Denine Laberge (@DenineLaberge1)Wed, Nov 16 2016 01:07:17#caflnchat A1 For example: Emphasis on most recent learning, focus on learning as opposed to teaching, behavioural factors not part of grade
- — Ian Landy (@technolandy)Wed, Nov 16 2016 01:08:39A1 letter grade 'optional' for most BC grades....until we have to put something into the PR card (permanent record) #caflnchat
- — Ken O'Connor (@kenoc7)Wed, Nov 16 2016 01:09:13A1 ON policy "The primary purpose of assessment & evaluation is to improve student learning.” Also 7 fundamental principles. #caflnchat
#caflnchat November 15th, 2016
AfL and Policies and Procedures
byKen O'Connor10 Views