- — Ken O'Connor (@kenoc7)Wed, May 10 2017 00:00:02Welcome to the May 2017 #caflnchat. Please introduce yourself with your role & location & whether the sun was shining when you arose this am
- — Ken O'Connor (@kenoc7)Wed, May 10 2017 00:02:01The questions for tonight’s #caflnchat are issues/concerns from our 4th annual Conference & Symposium in warm, no hot Saskatoon on May 5-6.
- — Denine Laberge (@DenineLaberge1)Wed, May 10 2017 00:05:56A1 Overcome barriers by taking small bites. Try one things at a time. Never feels like enough though. #caflnchat
- — Ken Mattingly (@kenmattingly)Wed, May 10 2017 00:07:51
- — Katie White (@KatieWhite426)Wed, May 10 2017 00:08:00My dream is that school becomes a place of wonder, growth, risk and support, even when assessment is happening. Truly AfL!! #caflnchat
#Caflnchat May 9th, 2017
Questions from the 4th Annual CAfLN Conference and Symposium
byKen O'Connor6 Views