- Blessed are the Twitterers, for they shall inherit heaven.
- Vodafone service issues in Brighton, sadly Vodafone help desk appears to be asleep.
- The Greek tragedy continues, as the Quadriga nix next tranche of bailout money.
- The pod has arrived.
- Canine capers at HMRC
- #CisternGate resolved, hopefully.
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Mon, Nov 09 2015 11:18:58@VictoriaPlumUK that's alright Chris. So long as I get the cistern delivered, as promised, on Wed undamaged all will be serene thanks:)
- London's ghost station entrepreneur is unhappy with TfL.
- Cameron goes to the CBI.
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Mon, Nov 09 2015 10:01:25The PalArse of Westminster: Cameron Uses CBI Appearance To Take Sideswipe at Corbyn http://palarse.blogspot.com/2015/11/cameron-uses-cbi-appearance-to-take.html?spref=tw …
- Lard is good for you. Hoozah!
- HMRC call centres plagued by slow response times.
- Question for my cat.
The Twitterverse According To Ken
A Day On Twitter
byKen Frost42 Views