- The John Lewis Christmas advert trends on Twitter #TheManOnTheMoon
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Fri, Nov 06 2015 11:42:17Loans and Finance: #ManOnTheMoon - John Lewis Christmas Advert Tops Twitter http://loanbuster.blogspot.com/2015/11/manonthemoon-john-lewis-christmas.html?spref=tw … https://youtu.be/wuz2ILq4UeA
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Fri, Nov 06 2015 11:43:33@BrightonNewsJo FYI Jo, the girl's house featured in the John Lewis #manonthemoon advert is in Brighton http://loanbuster.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/manonthemoon-john-lewis-christmas.html …
- Ongoing problems within the ICAEW, apparently over the now demised FCA Blog.
- — Secret Ledger (@secret_ledger)Fri, Nov 06 2015 14:05:45***BREAKING*** Calling all sources ... I need more on the latest developments in the @ICAEW departure lounge. Libelling pelicans is a no-no.
- — Secret Ledger (@secret_ledger)Fri, Nov 06 2015 13:53:45
- Russia is no soft target.
- Explosion in Stockholm, probably caused by a gas leak.
- Amex make a particularly lame cold call to me.
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Fri, Nov 06 2015 12:10:01@AmexUK guys the next time you cold call me, may I suggest that your staff don't do it from what sounds like a very noisy airport terminal!
- Ongoing problems with evacuating British tourists from Egypt via Easyjet.
- Police make money out of speed awareness courses.
- Problems with HMRC's online filing system.
- — John Andrews (@jmalitrg)Fri, Nov 06 2015 10:42:47In case you're going to do your SA tax tonight..don't..HMRC online is closed from 10pm for 3 hours..adequate excuse for being late next Jan?
- David Cameron's effigy is burned at the Lewes bonfire celebration.
- — Ken Frost (@ken_frost)Fri, Nov 06 2015 10:44:56The PalArse of Westminster: David Cameron Visits Lewes http://palarse.blogspot.com/2015/11/david-cameron-visits-lewes.html?spref=tw …
The Twitterverse According To Ken
A Day On Twitter
byKen Frost57 Views